BAD NEWS

This semester, I have just got the bad score for KHS. I don’t know why it happened. I feel everything that I had done is good. Every assignment I had done. in class I was always active to discuss and debate.

I scare to give this bad news to my parents because they have been sending me much money for my studies, hehehe.

Actually nowadays the lecturer often gives the score unfairly. The one who is not do something gets the good score while gets the bad score else. This is fact of our education country. The lectures are lazy to examine the assignment seriously.

I hate that. I guess if we want to repair our Education, we have to repair awareness of our lectures especially to give them knowing how to do examination good.

This writing is a disgust of my lecturer especially my English lecturer. He gave me C+. Imagine that, please! Ok I will remember these and hope me get the good score at the future.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KEKURANGAN FILM LASKAR PELANGI

SATERA JONTAL

DATU SERAN KEDINGINAN