FROM DEEPEST WAITING

Does she know that sun is never tired to run-after the moon? Eventhough the moon never respects to it, just fading away when they meet at noon
I am here, like the sun which loves the moon, waiting for her, alone, while speaking to myself about love, about loyalty
I want to tell her about my waiting, to tell her that i do wait for, using all languages in the world
“Aku lagi menunggumu” 1
“aku lagi ngenteni sampean ” 2
“Mentu kutari kau” 3
“23432 23454 7643332” 4
My shadow ploddingly tells me that the one whom i am waiting for will come by the end of time
I am sad, doesn’t she know that i am waiting here?
Doesn’t she know that i can’t live without her smile?
Doesn’t she know that the longer i wait for, the more i miss her?
Doesn't she know that anything becomes nothing without her attendance?
Should i wait until my half last breath?
Till the sun doesn’t shine again

(East Java, Indonesia, 4th July 2009, i make this poem to anyone who has still been waiting for her/his love, perhaps husband, wife, friend, children, mother, father, grandma and etc )

Footnote: 1 = indonesian language, 2 = javanese language, 3 = sunbavanese language, 4 = symbol of waiting, Run after = mengejar (indonesian), Fade away = menghilang perlahan-lahan (indonesian)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KEKURANGAN FILM LASKAR PELANGI

SATERA JONTAL

DATU SERAN KEDINGINAN