The 26 th Ramadhan 1429 H

I have arrived at my home town, exactly my village: Seteluk which is western of Sumbawa Island. Before arriving, i decided to enjoy my holiday at Mataram Lombok 2 days ago. Intersesting, absoloutly. I do anything there, shoping, and walking around.

Lombok is one of interesting places that people whole the word come to take a rest there. It is beside Bali island. It will be just more than 30 minutes from Juanda airport or 7 hours from Denpasar if we go by ship.

On ship (Lombok straight) I met with some people who want to go to Gili Island. They are from Swiss, Holland, and France. Many things that we had had a chat. One of them is a teacher for elementary school and it is same as me eventough I am still a student university at departement of education. According to our chat, we compaire about aducation in indonesia and swiss. Education in indonesia and swiss is Between land and sky.

“How much is the salary there?” I said.

"4000 US $” She answered.

Wow, I don’t know it is true or fals, but I believe because being a teacher there makes she could come to travel here. And me??? Hahaha I never go to abroad!!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KEKURANGAN FILM LASKAR PELANGI

SATERA JONTAL

DATU SERAN KEDINGINAN